Ticketing Terms & Conditions
To purchase tickets, please read all the Terms and Conditions. moshtix may, without prior written notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
1) This is an all ages event.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
3) Tickets may be re-issued 2 times. This incurs a fee of $3.00 per ticket. Ticket re-issues will close 48 hours prior to event start time.
4) Your barcoded print out ticket is your ticket to the event, this must be presented at the gate to gain entry. Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as a PDF attachment once your card has been successfully charged. If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event entry gate. moshtix staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
5) At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver's license, "RTA Proof of Age" card or Passport that matches this information.
6) You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE barcoded ticket, Everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES & DATES OF BIRTH and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
7) If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of moshtix/promoter.
8) Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard, VISA (& Amex).
9) The promoter/venue reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The promoter/venue reserves the right of admission.
10) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, moshtix will contact and inform customers.
11) It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12) moshtix provides this service on behalf of the event promoter/venue.
13) All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
At the time of the booking you also agreed to the full moshtix terms and conditions outlined at http://www.moshtix.com.au/privacy_and_terms.asp